KEY ELEMENTS OF THE WATCH
Twenty years after the launch of the first Maurice Lacroix model featuring a retrograde display, the Jura-based brand continues to embrace contemporary, elegant watchmaking imbued with traditional know-how. The intricately designed Moonphase Retrograde provides a wonderful introduction to the world of complications, a characteristic shared with other members of the Masterpiece collection.
- Automatic Manufacture ML292
- Hours and minutes.
- Small second at 6 o'clock.
- Retrograde calendar at 10 o'clock.
- Retrograde week day at 2 o'clock.
- Moonphase indication at 6 o'clock.
- Vibrations: 28'800 vph / 4 Hz
- Power reserve: 36 hours
- Number of jewels: 36
- Rhodium plated bridges with Colimaçon and M logo lining.
- Rhodium plated skeleton rotor with vertical Côtes de Genève, sandblasted and Colimaçon finishing.